Friday, May 13, 2011

Inside All of Us... (is a heart to call home)

Cover.

Page 1.

Pages 2 and 3.

Pages 3 and 4.

Pages 5 and 6.

Page 7 and signature.

Folded out: focus on pages 2/3 and 5/6.

Folded out: focus on page 3 and 4.
I made this last semester for my 2D design class when I was in the Foundations program.  It was juried into the Foundations Show this spring.  I didn't know that the show happened, and I ended up not getting to see my work up.  Sad face.  My professor ran into me in the bathroom, and said the show was over and they might throw it out if I didn't pick it up soon.  This is the kind of thing that happens to me... bahahah.  At least it didn't get thrown out, right?!  This post Other People's Love Letters has a picture of what my floor looked like as I was making it.


Inside All of Us...
Accordion Book.
Cut out paper.
6" X 9."
2010.
Uban.

No comments:

Post a Comment